上菜服务重要的是要确保菜肴应有的温度。上菜的基本顺序是:凉菜、热菜、主食、汤,除非餐饮店有特殊的服务规定或程序。韦博英语小编为大家整理上菜英语,我们可以如何正确表达自己的意愿呢?
Where are our dishes?我们的菜怎么还没来啊?
We are starving. Would you please hurry up?我们都快饿死了,能快点儿吗?
Have you forgotten my order?你们忘了我点的菜了吧?
Excuse me, I ordered a tuna salad half an hour ago. Is it ready?
打扰一下,我半小时前点了金枪鱼沙拉,请问好了吗?
I'm Impatient with being kept waiting.我已经等得不耐烦了。
韦博英语精心挑选各种场合对话,即使平常不太有机会接触英语的人,也可一句一句地学习会话,让我们开始进入上菜英语的情景中吧。
G: Excuse me?
打扰一下?
W: Yes, miss. What can I do for you?
是的,小姐,有什么需要我帮忙的吗?
G: I ordered my dish about half an hour ago, but it hasn't arrived yet.
我半小时前点了菜,但是到现在还没上。
W: I am sorry for that. I'm going to check with the chef right now.
非常抱歉,我马上去跟主厨催一下。
W: Miss, I just checked with the kitchen and they said yourorder will be coming soon. Oh, here it comes.
我刚刚跟厨房确认过了,他们说您点的菜马上就好。看,这就来了。
G: Thank you.
谢谢。
W: Miss, I'm very sorry for the delay. Please enjoy this free glass of wine for the inconvenience. Again, I'm terribly sorry to make you wait so long.
小姐,非常抱歉上菜晚了,请接受这杯免费的葡萄酒以弥补我们给您造成的不便。再次向您表示歉意,让您久等了。
G: It doesn't matter.
没关系。
更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠,课程开班,学校地址等学校信息,请进入 天才领路者网站详细了解
咨询电话:400-850-8622