天才领路者

总算懂了外贸电话英语口语对话

发布时间: 2019-10-07 22:16:52

作为经常与老外打交道的外贸人,应该会应付各种场合的情景对话。当然,很多人会自认为口语好,能应付,但是,一些话语的细节是否使用得周到,就需细细揣摩了。 下面是外贸电话英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:  

【外贸电话英语口语对话】  

外贸电话英语口语对话

 

1.Hello,is this Jason?  

喂,是Jason吗?  

2.I'd like to speak to Mr. Chen.  

我想和陈先生讲话。  

3.I'm sorry.Mr. Chen is out right now.  

对不起,陈先生现在不在。  

4.May I know when he'll be back?  

您能告诉我他什么时候回来吗?  

5.This is his colleague speaking.  

我是他同事。  

6.Can I take a message for him?  

要我转告吗?  

7.May I have your name,please?  

请问您是谁?  

8.Is he available?  

他能接电话吗?  

9.I'll just find out for you.  

我给您看看他在不在?  

10.Hello,are you still there?  

喂,您还在线吧?  

11.Who is this speaking?  

请问您是谁?  

12.I'm so sorry that I made such an early phone call.  

对不起我这么早打电话。  

13.Who do you wish to talk to?  

您要找谁呀?  

14.Is Johnson in?  

Johnson在吗?  

15.Hello!Is Mark there?  

喂!是Mark吗?  

16.Yes,speaking.  

是的,我就是。  

【外贸电话订货英语情景对话】  

Ordering by Phone 电话订货  

S: Salesclerk 售货职员  

C: Customer 顾客  

对话1  

S: Hello ! Are you Mr. Peter ?  

你好,你是彼得先生吗?  

C: Yes, I'm.  

我是。  

S: Hello, this is Shop 123 from Liu Hua Clothes Market. Your goods are ready, please come to take.  

您好!我是流花市场123档的,你的货准备好了,请过来拿。  

C: Sorry ! I'm not free. I'm taking other goods.  

对不起!我现在没空。我现在在拿别的货。  

S: When are you free?  

那你什么时候有空?  

C: Hard to say, maybe this afternoon.  

很难说,也许今天下午吧!  

S: OK, please don't come too late, we close at five o'clock.  

那好,请不要太晚,我们店5点钟关门。  

C: OK, I will come before five.  

好的,我会在5点之前过去。  

S: OK, see you.  

好的,再见!  

对话2  

S: Hello!  

你好!  

C: I'm Kelly, remember me?  

我是凯利,记得我吗?  

S: Sure. Last month you ordered some fashion wear here.  

当然,你上个月在这订了一批时装。  

C: Yes. Are they ready?  

是啊,准备好了吗?  

S: Almost. You promised to pay me today, remember?  

差不多了。你答应今天付款的,记得吗?  

C: Yes.  

是的。  

S: So when?  

那什么时候?  

C: Afternoon.  

下午。  

S: What time?  

几点?  

C: About four o'clock.  

大约4点钟。  

 

S: OK, see you this afternoon at four o'clock.  

好,今天下午4点见。  

C: Goodbye.  

再见!  

对话3  

C: Hello! This is Jim.  

你好!我是吉姆。  

S: Hello! Can I help you?  

你好!有什么帮到你?  

C: Yes. I want to order the style of last time.  

是的,我想订上次那款。  

S: We have new samples, come to have a look.  

我们有新款,过来看看吧。  

C: I'm not free.  

我没空。  

S: OK. You want the style of last time?  

那好,你要上次那款?  

C: Yes, how much?  

是的,多少钱?  

S: The same as before.  

跟以前一样。  

C: This time I will order more, be cheap OK?  

这次顶多点,便宜点好吗?  

S: No, last price already.  

不,那已经是底价了。  

C: Impossible !  

不可能。  

S: Believe me. We have no profit every time, we are good friends.  

相信我,每次都没赚你的钱,我们是好朋友嘛。  

C: OK.  

好吧。  

S: How many prices?  

这次要多少件?  

C: One thousand. Call me when ready.  

1000件,准备好了通知我。  

S: You'll take or we deliver to you?  

自己拿还是送过去?  

C: I will call you.  

我会通知你的。  

S: OK, goodbye!  

好吧,再见!  

C: Goodbye!  

再见!  

【外贸更新报价英语对话】  

A:We have made some adjustment on the prices ,and this is renewed price list.  

A:我们对价格做了调整,这是新的报价单  

B:Thank you for allowing us 3%reduction ,but still we find your price is on the high side.  

B:谢谢你们给3%的优惠,但是我们觉得价格仍然偏高  

A:This is our rock-bottom price and we can't make any further reduction .  

A:这是我们的*的价格了,不能再降了  

B:If so.we find it different for us to go with our talks.  

B:如果这样,我们就难以再谈下去了。  

A:Then ,what's your countr-offer.  

A:那么你方的还价是多少呢?  

B: We are sincere to make business with you. but the difference between your counter-offer and our price is too great.  

B:我们是很有诚意跟你们做这笔生意的,但你的还价与我方的价格差距太大。  

B: So are we. Our counter-offer is in line with the world market.  

B:我方也是很有诚意的,我方的还价是符合国际行情的.  

A: How about meeting each other half-way in order to conclude the business.  

A:为了成交,我们互相各让一半吧。  

B. Aareed.  

B:好吧。  

【外贸修改合同款英语对话】  

A: Here is the draft contract.Mr. Brown. Let's discuss the clauses to see if we agree on all of them. Then I will make out an original of the contract. After that. what's left is to fill out the contract and sign our names.  

A:布朗先生,这是我们的合同草案。让我们讨论一下条款看是否能达成一致,然后我们再拟定一份合同正本,*就只剩下填写合同还有我们的签名了  

B That's OK.  

B:好的。  

A: The contract is to be written in Chinese and English. Both languages are equally effective.  

A:合同将有中文和英文各一份。中英文的效力是一样的。  

B: Fine. If you'll excuse me. "d like to go it over first. ( After about 15 minutes ) Hmm .you've done a pretty good job. It's well prepared.  

B:好的,如果可以的话,我想先看一下。(15分钟后),嗯,你们做得很漂亮,准备得很好。  

A: Thank vou.  

A:谢谢。  

B: Well.l suggest that we discuss only the clauses and points where we have different opinions.just to save time.  

B:好吧,为了节省时间,我们就某些我们有不同意见的条款讨论一下吧。  

A : That's a good idea.  

A:好主意。  

B : First.let's read Clause Two about packing. lt's our usual practice to ship our products in containers. That'II save time and money. but your contract stipulates the use of wooden cases.So. we'd like to have the words containers are allowed-in the contract.  

B:首先,我们来看一下关于包装的第二条款,按照惯例我们应该用集装箱装运,那样会省时省钱,但是你的合同规定用木箱。因此,我们应该加上“允许使用集装箱”。  

A: Agreed.  

A:同意。  

B: For shipment.you know we are producing a complete sel of equipment for you and it won't all be finished at one time. So would you allow us to make partial shipments.  

B:你也知道,我们生产了一整套设备,这不可能一次全部运完,你们可以允许我们分几部分运吗?  

A: I understand your position.  

A:我明白你们的想法?  

更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠,课程开班,学校地址等学校信息,请进入 天才领路者网站详细了解
咨询电话:400-850-8622

相关文章

最新文章

相关课程2

温馨提示:提交留言后老师会第一时间与您联系! 热线电话:400-850-8622