天才领路者

总算懂了商务英语信函常用句子

发布时间: 2019-10-15 14:20:22

商务英语信函常用句子一  

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价,我们特予以确认。下面介绍更多商务英语信函常用句子,希望对各位有所帮助。  

商务英语信函常用句子

 

关于上周本公司通过电话给您的报价, 我们特予以确认。  

We confirm our call of last week respecting our offers to you.  

兹确认我们5月3日所发函并告知您发来的货物已如期到达。  

We confirm our respects of the 3rd May, and inform you that your consignment has duly arrived.  

兹确认已收到"O"号轮船送来的货物, 现寄去550美元的支票一张。请查取。  

I confirm the receipt of your shipment by m.s. "O", and now send you a cheque, valuing $550.  

兹确认我上星期致您函, 请及早约定与我方代表面谈的日期。  

Confirming our letter of last week, we ask you to appoint an early interview with our representative.  

兹确认本公司6月11日的信, 同函附上50包的提单。请查收。  

Confirming ours of the 11th June, we now hand you enclosed B/L for 50 packages.  

兹确认昨天致您的信并欣告今天我们已给你们开出汇票。  

We confirm our respects of yesterday, and have the pleasure to inform you that we have drawn this day on you.  

兹确认您昨天向我们提出的订单。承惠顾非常欣慰。  

We have much pleasure in confirming herewith the order which you kindly placed with us yesterday.  

您对我公司所提订单, 请务必于明天下午三时前来电确认。  

Kindly let us have confirmation of these orders by telegraph tomorrow by 3 p.m.  

谨确认今日电报, 非常遗撼, 该工厂于昨夜被毁于火。  

In confirmation of my cable today, I regret to state that the factory was completely destroyed by fire last night.  

为确认今早电话中所订货物, 请寄来订货单。  

Kindly give us an order sheet in confirmation of the message by telephone of this morning.  

商务英语信函常用句子二  

7月10日来函敬悉。  

Your favour of the 10th July came duly to hand.  

您昨天的信和所附来的100美元的支票均已收悉。  

Your favour of yesterday covering a chequie of $100 is duly to hand.  

昨天贵函已收悉。  

Your favour of yesterday is duly received.  

我们已收到您昨日写的信。  

We have received your letter of yesterday.  

我们如期收到您昨日发来的信。  

We duly received your letter of yesterday.  

我们于5月1日收到您4月3日的信。  

We received on the 1st May your valued favour dated 3th April.  

我们如期收到您5月27日函和附来的150美元的汇票。  

We duly received your favour of the 27th May, with a draft for $150.  

2月6日来函收悉。  

We have received your letter dated 6th February.  

您6月5日的来函收悉, 多谢。  

商务英语信函常用句子三  

至今未复5月8日贵函, 甚感歉疚, 还望原谅。  

Kindly excuse our not replying to your favour of the 8th May unitl today.  

本月8日贵函敬悉。??先生是位诚实可靠的人, 特此告知。  

In response to your letter of the 8th inst., I am pleased to say that Mr. ?? is a man of trustworthy character.  

关于所询H.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 他是一位足以信赖的人。  

 

In response to your inquiry respecting Mr. H., we have pleasure in stating that he is a thoroughly reliable man.  

关于S.公司的情况, 我们特此欣然函复。  

We are glad to answer your inquiry concerning S. & Company.  

关于J.先生的情况, 谨此高兴地告知, 我们认为他是绝对可以信赖的人。  

Answering to your inquiry respecting Mr. J., we are pleased to say that we found him absolutely reliable.  

17日贵函关于结帐一事, 谨此告知, 我们将很快寄去支票。  

Replying to your letter of the 17th respecting the account, I will send you a cheque shortly.  

谨复贵公司本月10日函询; 我们不能提供贵公司特定的那种餐盘的报价。  

Replying to your inquiry of the 10th inst., we are unable to offer you plates of the size you specify.  

贵函收悉, 我们已将样品提交本公司的买方, 特此奉告。  

In reply to your letter, we are pleased to inform you that we have shown the sample to our buyer.  

你方6月12日的来函收悉, 兹寄去面额为150美元的支票一张, 谨此奉复。  

In reply to yours of 12th June, I send herewith a cheque, valuing $150.  

商务英语信函常用句子四  

按照本函下列清单, 附上应兑现的汇票。  

We enclose for realization drafts as per the list at foot.  

请查收所开出的下列汇票。  

Enclosed please find drafts drawn as follows:  

今随信奉上由"静冈号"发往香港的货物提单两张。  

Enclosed we hand you two Bills of Lading fo rthe goods, per m.s. "Shizuoka Maru" to Hongkong.  

依照您的订单同函奉上80包羊毛的发票, 请查收。  

Enclosed please find the invoice of 80 bales wool bought by your order.  

随信附上50箱货物的发票, 请查收。  

Enclosed you will find an invoice of 50 cases goods.  

随信附上订单三张, 请立即安排。  

Enclosed please find three orders for immediate attention.  

随信附上贴邮票的信封一个, 静候回音。  

A stamped envelope is enclosed for reply.  

随函附上订单一张, 请填妥后并附来支票为荷。  

An order form is enclosed. Fill it out and attach your check.  

同函附上10箱货物共价5,000美元的发票一张。  

Enclosed we hand you an invoice, $5,000, for 10 cases goods.  

随信附上我西雅图公司以贵公司为抬头面额为100美元的汇票一张。  

Enclosed we hand you a draft, $100, drawn on your goodselves by our seattle house.  

更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠,课程开班,学校地址等学校信息,请进入 天才领路者网站详细了解
咨询电话:400-850-8622

相关文章

最新文章

相关课程

温馨提示:提交留言后老师会第一时间与您联系! 热线电话:400-850-8622