天才领路者

总算懂了商务英语长句子

发布时间: 2019-10-15 14:22:13

商务英语长句子  

We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.由于我们的采购量较大,我们希望贵方降低价格。下面介绍更多商务英语长句子,希望对各位有所帮助。  

商务英语长句子

 

1. If the order is a substantial one, how much would you come down?  

如果是一份数量巨大的订单,你们能够降多少价格?  

2. May we suggest that you make some allowance on your quoted prices ?  

我们可否建议贵方在目前报价的基础上再给出点让步?  

3. If we place an order for 2,00 dozens up, can you give us a special discount?  

如果我们下单采购200打以上的数量,你方可否给我们一个特殊的折扣?  

4. If our order is more than 10,000 MT, would you give us an additional 6% commission ?  

如果我们的订单超过一万公吨,你们可否给我们额外6%的佣金?  

5. We hope you will allow us some discount on our purchase of 6,000 dozens.  

我们希望贵方基于我们6千打的采购量,给我们一定折扣。  

6. We'd like to ask for reduction in price because of the large size of our order.  

由于我们的采购量较大,我们希望贵方降低价格。  

7. Since the present market is so weak, you have to lower your price if you want us to increase sales.  

由于当下市场行情走低,如果贵方想要我们提高销售量,就给我们一个更低的价格吧。  

8. We would very much like to place further order with you if you could bring down your price by 15% ,otherwise we can only switch our requirements to other suppliers.  

如果你们把价格再降低15%,我们很乐意再向你们下单。否则我们只能去找别的供应商了。  

9. No one can do business at such an unreasonably high prices, you have to cut them down by 10% I am afraid.  

没人能接受这么高到离谱的价格,恐怕你必须再降低10%才行。  

商务英语句子整理  

You''ll issue a certificate of quantity and weight. 你们必须出具数量和重量证明书。  

The package number and quantity are identical with each other. 包装号与商品数量相吻合。  

Quantity matters as much as quality of price, doesn''t it? 数量和价格、质量一样重要,是吗?  

We believe we shall be able to better satisfy our customers quantitatively. 我们相信能在数量上更好地使客户满意。  

The quantity you ordered is considerable. 你们订的数量还可以。  

We can supply any reasonable quantity of this merchandise. 对此商品,我们能提供任何适当的数量。  

I must advise the farm of the quantity of the wheat as per the contract. 我将按合同规定通知农场小麦的数量。  

If the quantity of the goods does not conform to that stipulated in the contract, the importer will refuse to accept the goods. 如果进口商发现货物数量与合同规定不符,他将拒收。  

Is there any quantity limitation for the import of cotton cloth from China? 从*进口的棉布有数量限制吗?  

You remarked yesterday you would sell on shipped quality, quantity, and weight. 你昨天强调过你们售货以船装质量、数量和重量为准。  

商务英语的常用口语  

91 Textile business has become more and more difficult since the competition grew.  

随着竞争的加剧,纺织品贸易越来越难做了。  

92 Could I have your latest catalogues or something that tells me about your company?  

可以给我一些贵公司最近的商品价格目录表或者一些有关说明资料吗?  

 

93 At what time can we work out a deal?  

我们什么时候洽谈生意?  

94 I hope to conclude some business with you.  

我希望能与贵公司建立贸易关系。  

95 We also hope to expand our business with you.  

我们也希望与贵公司扩大贸易往来。  

96 This is our common desire.  

这是我们的共同愿望。  

97 I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.  

我想你也许已经了解到*在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。  

98 I've read about it,but I'd like to know more about it.  

我已经知道了一点儿,但我还想多了解一些。  

99 Seeing is believing.  

百闻不如一见。  

100 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?  

你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?  

商务英语口语句子  

71 All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.  

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。  

72 What's your general impression,may I ask?  

请问一下,你们总体印象如何呢?  

73 I'm impressed by your approach to business.  

你们经营业务的方法给我留下了很深的印象。  

74 The product gives you an edge over your competitors,I guess.  

我认为你们的产品可以使你们胜过竞争对手。  

75 No one can match us so far as quality is concerned.  

就质量而言,没有任何厂家能和我们相比。  

76 I think we may be able to work together in the future.  

我想也许将来我们可以合作。  

77 We are thinking of expanding into the Chinese market.  

我们想把生意扩大到*市场。  

78 The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.  

我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。  

79 We would be glad to start business with you.  

我们很高兴能与贵公司建立贸易往来。  

80 I'd appreciate your kind consideration in the coming negotiation.  

洽谈中请你们多加关照。  

更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠,课程开班,学校地址等学校信息,请进入 天才领路者网站详细了解
咨询电话:400-850-8622

相关文章

相关课程

温馨提示:提交留言后老师会第一时间与您联系! 热线电话:400-850-8622