长沙英语1对1英语口语培训课
面议发布时间: 2019-10-23 22:26:00
酒店术语非常多,多了解一点很有好处。很多酒店人工作多年也不能全部记住,但你记住了,你就与众不同了,下面是酒店常用英语口语对话,一起来了解下吧:
【酒店常用英语口语对话】
A:Room Reservations. Good afternoon.
订房中心。下午好。
B:I'd like to book a double room for December 6th.
我想订一间12月6日的双人间。
A:That's fine, sir. A double room for December 6th, right?
好的,先生。一间12月6日的双人间是吗?
B:Yes. What is the rate, please?
是的。请问房价是多少?
A:The current rate is $45 per night.
现在的房价是45美元一个晚上。
B:What services come with that?
这个价格包括哪些服务呢?
A:You'll have a radio, a color television, a telephone and a newspaper delivered to your room every day.
房间里有一台收音机、一台彩色电视机、一部电话,每天还有一份报纸送到您的房间。
B:That sounds not bad. And what kind of business facilities do you offer?
听起来不错。那你们为生意人提供什么样的设施呢?
A:Well, most of the rooms have broadband Internet access and they can arrange secretary service if you tell us in advance. There are also meeting rooms that you can book.
哦,许多房间都接入了宽带网,如果您事先通知,我们还能为您安排秘书。还有会议室,可以预定。
B:Perfect. I'll take it.
太好了。我订一个带宽带网间。
A:How long will you be staying?
您打算住多长时间?
B:From the evening of December 6th to the morning of December 9th.
从12月6日晚到12月9日上午。
A:That'll be three nights, sir. Could you tell me your name, please?
那就是3个晚上,先生。能告诉我您的名字吗?
B:Yes, this is Tossin.
好的。我是Tossin。
A:Could you spell that please?
请您拼写一下好吗?
B:Sure. It's T-O-S-S-I-N.
好的。T-O-S-S-I-N。
A:And what is your telephone number, please?
请问您的电话号码是多少?
B:(0211)268 4536.
(0211)268 4536。
A:(0211)268 4536. Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on December 6th.
(0211)268 4536。谢谢,我们盼望12月6日能见到您。
B:Great. That's all. Goodbye.
好的,那就这样,再见。
A:Goodbye.
再见。
【酒店退房英语口语对话】
F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)
F: Good afternoon. How may I help you?
下午好,请问有什么可以帮到您?
G: Can you check me out please?
可以帮我退房吗?
F: Sure. What’s your room number and name please?
好的,请问您怎么称呼,您的房间号是多少?
G: My room number is 305 and name is Smith.
我的房间号是305,我叫史密斯
F: Wait a moment please. Here is your bill. Please check it to see if the account is correct.
请您稍等。这是您的账单,请看看是否正确。
G: The total cost is 330. What’s extra 20 dollars for?
一共消费了330,这多出来的20是怎么回事?
F: That’s for the international phone call you made in the room.
这是您在房间内拨打国际长途的费用。
G: Can I pay with a credit card?
我可以用信用卡支付吗?
F: Of course, you can. May I have your passport, please?
当然,请您给我下您的护照。
G: Here you are.
给你。
F: Here is your receipt. Thank you. Have a nice day.
这是您的收据,谢谢您,祝您有愉快的一天
G: Thank you, you too, bye.
谢谢,你也是,再见。
【酒店点餐英语口语对话】
W: Waiter(服务员) G: Guest(顾客)
W: Good evening,madam and sir.Do you have a reservation?
晚上好,先生女士,请问你有预订吗?
G: Yes,I’m Mr.Johnson.
我是Johnson.
W: This way, please, Mr.Johnson. Here is your table. Is this all right?
这边请,Johnson.先生。这是你的座位,可以吗?
G: Thank you.It’s nice,indeed.
谢谢,非常好。
W: My pleasure.Here’s the menu.(After a while)Are you ready to order now,madam and sir?
不客气,这是菜单。(一会儿后)你们准备点菜了吗,先生女士?
G: No,we are still looking at the menu.You see,this is our first trip to China.Will you recommend us some Chinese dishes?
还没,我们还在看菜单呢。你看,这是我们*次来*,你可以给我们推荐一些*菜吗?
W: How much would you spend?
你大概消费多少钱呢?
G: I don’t care about money.I’d like to have some good dishes of Chinese characteristics.
钱不是问题,我想要一些好的有*特色的菜。
W: Yes,sir.Let me introduce you to some specials.
好的,先生。让我向您介绍一些特色菜。
【酒店入住英语口语对话】
F: Frontdesk(前台) G: Guest(顾客)
F: Welcome to the Beachside Inn. How may I help you?
欢迎来到海边酒店。能为您做点什么吗?
G: I’d like a room, please.
我要住店。
F: Would you prefer a single or a double?
你是要单人间还是双人间呢?
G: A double, please. How much is that?
双人间,价格是多少?
F: It’s $145.00 a night. How many nights will you be staying?
145美元每晚,你要住几晚呢?
G: Just tonight.
就今晚。
F: OK. One night comes to $145.00 plus tax. May I have your name please?
一晚含税总共145美元。您的名字是?
G: It’s Davies. Robertson Davies.
我是达维斯。
F: And how do you spell that, sir?
怎么拼写呢?
G: It’s D-A-V-I-E-S.
是D-A-V-I-E-S。
F: So that’s D-A-V-I-E-S. How would you like to pay for the room?
好的,你想要如何付款?
G: Do you take VISA?
能用VISA卡吗?
F: Yes, we do. We take VISA,Mastercard, and American Express.
可以,我们接受VISA卡,万事达卡,美国运通。
G: Great. I’ll pay with VISA then.What time is checkout?
我用VISA付款,退房时间是?
F: Checkout is at 10 o’clock. Your room number is 505. Is there anything else you would like to know?
10点退房。您的房间号是505。您还有其他疑问吗?
G: And is there a restaurant?
有餐厅吗?
F: There are restaurants on the 3rd floor and there’s a café next to the lobby.
3楼有餐厅,有一个咖啡厅在大厅旁边。
G: Is there a pool here?
有游泳池吗?
F: Yes, there is. It’s on the 2nd floor. But you have to bring the towel from your room.
有的,在2楼。但是需要自己带毛巾。
G: Great. What time does the restaurant close?
餐厅什么时候关门呢?
F: They both close at 10:00 P.M.
餐厅和游泳池都是10点。
G: 10 P.M.? Thanks. Oh! And can I get a wake-up call for 6:30 A.M?
好的,6:30能够叫醒我吗?
F: Sure. No problem. Wake-up call for 6:30 A.M. Enjoy your stay.
没问题,叫醒服务6:30,希望您住的愉快!
更多培训课程,学习资讯,课程优惠,课程开班,学校地址等学校信息,请进入 天才领路者网站详细了解
咨询电话:400-850-8622
相关文章
最新文章
相关课程